We are excited to offer a Wheel Launch Tandem Certification course. Kyle, Aly and Travis are certified by Aero Sports Connection (ASC) as Advanced Flight Instructors and by the FAA as Part 103 Tandem Certified Pilots. When you complete our course, you will be certified to operate legally and be granted your FAA part 103 Tandem Exemption to carry passengers for instructional purposes. Even more amazing than flying is being able to legally share the the experience with others!
Requirements to Become an FAA Tandem Certified Pilot
- Your safety attitude is most important! The FAA tandem exemption will only be granted to those pilots who take the safety of their passenger seriously!
- 100 total hours of flight time, 50 hours within the last 12 months.
- 3 to 5 days of your time to train and build your skills
- Your willingness to learn
- Not a trike pilot? No worries, day one will focus on your trike transition.
(All training gear will be included)
$500 deposit on sign up
*This is a Wheel Launch Tandem Course*
Not convenient to come to Florida? We come to you!
Can't spend 2 weeks in Florida? Travel and Lodging costs are an additional barrier to getting started? Don't worry, our course is mobile and we bring everything needed to train at other locations within the contiguous U.S.
Do you have a group of 2 or more that want to be trained in your local area?
We are fully equipped to travel to you with every piece of equipment needed to offer the same training experience as if you had come to us, while you learn in the comfort of an area you are familiar with, spend the night in your own home, and can forget about travel expenses that could have been used towards your new flying gear!
Please Contact us for More Details and Limitations
Investment for Mobile Training Option
$1.50 per mile round trip from Lake Wales FL to your location, split amongst all students in the course